We believe cleanliness is essential for the safe use of a communally used BDSM play space. There are certain adult toys and bondage gear that we do not have our dungeons for the simple reason that it is not possible to clean them to safe standard if they were used for more than a single use or by more than one person. Whenever possible we provide single use disposable items. While we ask that renters spray and wipe down the bondage furniture, similar to how one would wipe down equipment at a gym. Following a rental the CDR staff are the ones who clean any furniture, toys and equipment that have been used.
UVee™ Sanitizing Toy Cleaners
A Dry Heat Sterilizer
Simple Green Pro-5 One-Step Disinfectant Cleaner
Sporicidin Antimicrobial Lotion Soap
Samsung washer and dryer that features sanitize and allergen cycles
Floors are regularly washed with Pine-Sol or Simple Green Pro-5 Disinfectant.
Because cleaning products are only as effective as the way in which they’re used, here’s a run down of how dungeon items are cleaned:
- Depending on the material and type of item they are washed water and soap (Lysol hand soap or Sporicidin Antimicrobial Soap), sprayed and wiped down with Lysol, Sporicidin Disinfectant Spray or the Simple Green Pro-5 to clean the surface.
- With the exception of delicate toys like feathers and rabbit fur mitts, cleaned items are then sprayed with the Simple Green Pro-5 Disinfectant or Sporicidin Disinfectant Spray until they are completely wet.
- Items to sit wet for 10 minutes for the surface to be disinfected.
- Any residual wetness is wiped up with a paper towel.
- Toys that can fit in our dry heat sterilizer or UVee Toy Sanitizers also go through this additional sterilization or sanitization process.
Do you have additional questions about dungeon cleaning? We’d be happy to provide clarification and answer any questions that we are able to. Questions can be sent to email@example.com