Sensory Deprivation Instruction
Does the thought of a blindfolds turn you on?
If you removed sights and sounds, how do you think touch would feel?
Want to use hot wax, ice, scratching or even tickling in play?
Sensory deprivation can be as simple as using a blindfold or as complex as layering hoods, headphones and even full body encasement. With one or more of your senses removed you’ll find that your remaining senses are heightened and this creates the perfect opportunity to explore sensation play. This can include feathers, fur mitts, nipple stimulation, hot wax, ice, scratching or even tickling.
All classes are customizable, this class can cover:
- Types of sensation play including using blindfold, earplugs and hoods
- Temperature play
- Implements: sharp and rough vs. smooth and soft
- The psychology of sensory deprivation play
- Technique: learn how to provide a pleasurable experience for your partner
- Hands-On Practice For couples, there will be ample time to practice what you’ve learned on your partner.
Maximum of 10 people
- Instruction Only$1251 hour private instruction for up to four people.
After four people each additional person is $50; maximum of 10 people.
Instruction + Rental Packages
Maximum of 4 people
- Theory & Practice$2251 Hour Instruction with Sophia and 1 Hour of Dungeon Rental (one playroom) without Sophia
- Education Vacation$3001 Hour Instruction with Sophia and 2 Hours of Dungeon Rental (one playroom) without Sophia
- Instruction & Indulgence$6751 Hour of Instruction with Sophia and an Overnight Stay at Chicago Dungeon Rentals Logan Square (entire dungeon) without Sophia